The following definitions shall apply to this PrivacyPolicy:
“Ellerbrock-Norris,” “we” or “us” means Ellerbrock-Norris, and, if applicable, its wholly-owned subsidiaries.
“Personal Information” means information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, i.e. who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
Collection and Use of Personal Information on Ellerbrock-Norris.com
When you visit the Website, we will collect and process the following Personal Information about you from the following places:
• directly from you;
• from other sources; and
• when we generate it.
Such information may include (by way of non-exhaustive list):
• technical information collected by cookies about the services that you use, and how you use them which may include device-specific information, your navigation throughout the Website, and other technical and browsing preferences including your location and entry point to the Website; and
• information submitted as part of completing online forms on the Website.
Please note that our website does not respond to browser Do Not Track signals or other similar instructions.
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed by Ellerbrock-Norris in any of the following ways and for the following purposes:
• for ongoing review and improvement of the information, content, and services provided on the Website to ensure they are user friendly and to prevent any potential disruptions such as cyber-attacks;
• analyze and report on Website traffic, marketing, and usage trends;
• for statistical monitoring and analysis of current attacks on devices and systems and for the on-going adaptation of the solutions provided to secure devices and systems against current attacks;
• to communicate with you in in response to queries submitted via online forms on the Website;
• verify your information, including information submitted via online forms on the Website;
• for in-depth threat analysis;
• to understand your needs and interests;
• for the management and administration of our business;
• for the administration and maintenance of databases storing Personal Information.
When we use Personal Information, we make sure that the usage complies with law, and the law allows us and requires us to use Personal Information for a variety of reasons. These include:
• we have obtained your consent;
• we have legal and regulatory obligations that we must discharge;
• we may need to do so to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for legal proceedings; and
• the use of your Personal Information as described is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as:
o allowing us to effectively and efficiently manage and administer the operation of our business;
o maintaining compliance with internal policies and procedures;
o monitoring the use of our copyrighted materials; and
o offering optimal, up-to-date security solutions for mobile devices and IT systems.
Disclosure of Personal Information Obtained Through ourWebsite
Ellerbrock-Norris shares Personal Information among its affiliates and business units when it believes that it will enhance the services it provides, but only in circumstances where such sharing conforms to the law, any applicable confidentiality agreements, and Ellerbrock-Norris’ policies and practices. Also, Ellerbrock-Norris may disclose your Personal Information in the circumstances outlined below:
• to the extent required by law (for example, if Ellerbrock-Norris is compelled by an obligation or a duty to disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, including (without limitation) in order to investigate unauthorized attempts to modify the Website, install harmful files or cause damage to the Website or Ellerbrock-Norris), or to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights;
• as part of a transaction, financing, or for other business needs (for example, if Ellerbrock-Norris sells any of its businesses or assets, applies for a loan, or opens bank accounts, in which case Ellerbrock-Norris may need to disclose your Personal Information to the prospective buyer, lender or bank, as the case may be, aspart of certain due diligence processes); or
• if Ellerbrock-Norris or any of its affiliates, divisions or other segments is acquired by a third party, in which case the Personal Information held by Ellerbrock-Norris about you will be accessible to the third-party buyer.
Links to Other Websites
Accessing Personal Information
On your written request, we will use reasonable efforts to provide you with access to Personal Information about you in Ellerbrock-Norris’ possession. However, given the nature of the information collected through the Website as described above, Ellerbrock-Norris may not be able to associate information in its possession with you.
Your Privacy Concerns
We will investigate and respond to questions or concerns about the way we handle Personal Information involving the Website.